21 November 2010

She sell's sea shells


-->
Accessories that are made of shells or incorporate these lil natural wonders in them are almost always guaranteed to look awesome. This is proved by these dazzling gold and shell earrings that I got last week, Now I know you thinking that I just don’t stop shopping &; that’s true to a certain extent BUT I’m only this crazy about shoes and accessories oh and Butterfly stuff. I think I forgot to mention that I have an obsession with butterflies, got all sorts of things that have butterflies on them. Back to the shells, here are a few pics of my new earrings hope u Njoy.

Me, sun on my skin and wind in my hair.

My friend Sapna and I
Some other jewellry I own that has shells on dem


1 comment:

  1. Those earrings look Amazing. Really like dem!

    ReplyDelete