25 August 2016

Makeup Brands available in South Africa






I’ve been seeing so many posts on IG and blogs about #fakemakeup and how so many people end up buying these items because they want to try a variety of products. So I thought I’d do a little reminder post just to go through some of the #SUPERAWESOME makeup brands that are available in stores South Africa. Don’t be surprised by how long this list is:

Yardley London
Catrice
Rimmel
Mac
Stila
Smashbox
Black Opal
Maybelline
Sisley
Estee Lauder
Revlon
Clarins
Elizabeth Arden
Woolworths
Essence
Givenchy
Black Up
Chanel
Bobbi Brown
Michellori
Gosh
Calvin Klein
Benefit
Wet n Wild
Design
Clinique
Colours
Smudge
Lancome
LaGirl
Foschini for Beauty
Inglot
Kryolan
Bourjois
the BALM
Urban Decay
Yves Saint Laurent
NYX
Beauty Treats
Justine
L'Oreal
The Body Shop
Almay
Physicians formula
Max Factor
Avon

I tried to include as many brands as I know of in this post, so forgive me if I missed a few.
I also understand that not all of these brands are available at stores near you bit, with the beauty that is online shopping, you can buy from stores like Woolworths, Redsquare, Clicks, Mac and Dischem online.
I hope that this post has opened your eyes and minds so you don’t have to open your wallet for #fakemakeup ever. 

International brands resellers

There are reputable resellers of international make up brands and if you decide to purchase from them, do a little homework by:
Asking for proof of authenticity
Checking for reviews on them from other sources
You can even email the brand itself to confirm if this is a legit reseller.

Remember as the saying goes, you rather be safe than sorry

1 comment:

  1. So true! Love this post. Thank you for helping South Africa grow.

    ReplyDelete