11 June 2019

Review Benefit KaBrow and Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer


If you were an old school YouTube fan like myself then you know that the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer was a must feature in every Beauty Vloggers video in the mid 2000’s. I remember watching those videos and thinking, “damn, I wish we had this product in South Africa”, now these were the days before you could courier pretty much anything anywhere.

Last year my wishes were answered when Maybelline brought this amazing product to South Africa.
I have used a few concealers before but this one for me is thee most amazing. Full coverage without being cakey, no powdery residue and creamy to the touch. It is the perfect brow bone highlighter and great for cleaning up your brows.

It also doubles as an awesome eyeshadow primer, you could blend it out until its completely dry or use the tacky texture as the perfect base for metallic & glitter shadows.

Sells for around R190.00, it lasts a very long time and has a cushion applicator, which makes it a dream to use. This is definitely going to be a staple in my makeup bag.



The next product has been raved about everywhere with good reason to, KaBrow is an iconic Benefit Cosmetics product and everyone whose brow game is on fleek knows why.

They come in a variety of shades with cool, neutral and warm undertones. The little brush makes doing your brows a breeze and once applied this product really does stay put.
It is a pomade, gel like products but not too dry where it looks fake and not too soft where it will melt off.

You can get a natural or bold brow look depending on your technique; mistakes are easily fixed with some Micellar water. You can use a brow gel or powder afterwards but I often skip this step.

I bought the mini at R175.00 form Edgars and have been using it for well over a year & I’m not even half way through this.

I would totally splurge on a full size one once this one is finished, because this product has changed my entire makeup game.

No comments:

Post a Comment