28 January 2016

Pretty Posh Polish Catrice Luxury Lacquers Million Brilliance

Every and any self-respecting beauty addict knows that glitter nail polish is a must have in our beauty stash. I love me the odd feature nail or 2 or 3.

I bought these Catrice Luxury Million Brilliance Nail Polishes from Takealot.com you could also buy them from Dishcem. They were on sale for R33.00 each for 11ml (normal price R63.00). I got the following shades gold 07 Stars and Stories, silver 01 Its Showtime & bronze 06 Bronze Upon A Time. How totesadorbs are these names... another thing I love about Catrice cosmetics. I always love using base coats before applying glitter polish as it gives it a better back ground to pop. So I used this mauve colour from design cosmetics which can be found at Edgars for R17.00 yes that’s pretty damn affordable.



The polishes are awesome, thick enough so you get a good amount of glitter on your nail with each swipe yet thin enough to prevent clumps. I used about 1.5 coats on each nail and you’ll see below the polish is quite dense and I imagine it could be used on its own with a clear base coast. (This makes it easier to take off the polish.)


I know many people don’t like glitter polishes because of clean up but honestly if you just soak a cotton paid in nail polish remover and let it sit on the nail for about 10 seconds you can have the glitter off quite easily. Some also suggest using elmers glue or liquid latex under the polish but seriously, ain’t nobody got time for that.

The pics speak for themselves. I heart these polishes, looking forward to doing some glitter ombre’ or hearts nails soon. Keep your eye out for those posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment