2 December 2010

All I want for Christmas

Well since Christmas is only 23 days away, yes a mere 23 days to go before we celebrate one of the most auspicious day in the Universe the birth of JESUS.

I decided to use this as an opportunity to draft up my All I want for Christmas list
Totally Random Order:

Twofer Dress
Now you have to love this dress, I can only hope I manage to find one as gorgeous as this one here, but I have seen a few different ones that look pretty cute.


Black killer heels
Need I say more, just look at this picture you will know why I must have these shoes
Manly Pro 120 Eyeshadow palette
I just have to have this, My BF has been kind enough to offer to buy this for me.
I can't wait to do a review of this once I get this.

 1 Piece Jumpsuit
I never ever wore a one piece jumpsuit, I think that it looks pretty cute but had this issue about my arms(Yeh I know, I know, don't we all). I have lost a bit of weight since I had my braces fitted this May and feel a bit more fearless now when it comes to my fashion choices. Jumpsuits and play suits are quite popular in South Africa now, many stores are stocking them and I will def get my hands on one of these this year.

Gladiator Heels
I love these shoes, This one is from Legit which is you know is one of my favourite stores to shop at. They are well priced and have a zip at the back which makes it easy to put on and take of!


Stunning Black Swimsuit
I make it a point to buy myself a new piece of beach wear each year, be it a swimming top or tankini, December is our beach season and a girl can never have too much swim wear. I always wear shorts with mine so I need to make sure that the top half is pretty snazed up. I have my eye on a one piece black embellished one.



6 comments:

  1. I absolutely lole the dress, so girly and elegant! :)

    I want to invite you visit my blog. There's a giveaway going on right now, so good luck if you decide to join :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am all about those killer black heels! looks like we have the same taste my love ... :-) thanks so much for following my lil blog btw. im definitely enjoying ures. keep it coming!

    xoxo,
    BBM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous!
    Can I share your wishlist! please please! Lol!
    Especially that Manly palette!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx for the comments guys.

    Catanya... You can def share this wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That palette is everything!! And I would definitely rock that first dress with a ridiculously bright tight and those black pumps up there. Sweet wishlist!!!

    ReplyDelete