16 January 2011

Review ghd IV styler

I've been dying to do a post on the GHD styler since I purchased it last year. It costs about R1800 (260 USD) but is worth every cent. The one have (pic below) is great for sleek straightness, beachy waves and even tight curls.

My must have for fabulous hair

I use this styler after shampooing and conditioning my hair and very rarely use any product in my hair cos it is a bit oily. The styles last a long time and my hair is not damaged at all, although it does get very hot.

Here are some pic's of the styles I have done with this styler:



2 comments:

  1. I agree, ghds are a must have, I wouldnt be without mine. I love all the styles, I wish I could manage to curl my hair with mine, but I just dont get how you do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldnt know what to do without my flat iron either! i love all the styles that u creates with ures hun! happy 2011 and hope its treating u well so far love!

    ReplyDelete