22 August 2015

Review Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and Dirty Works 8 in 1 Miracle Cream

So, I was going to start this post of by saying how I will be blogging much more and blah, blah, blah.
I decided to just get into it, I have a new found passion for fashion and make up & really want to share my thoughts with others.

So here it is First up is the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer which took me forever to get my nimbly hands on. Most stores claim that these little aqua tubes of goodness  fly off their shelves and at R89.95  for a primer we can all understand why.

I must say that this is a great product for those of us that are just getting comfy with wearing make up more often and if you looking for beauty on a budget. I have super sensitive skin and it really did keep it well hydrated. My make up did last longer when using this but I found my T-Zone to be a bit oilier. I'm sure I will get this again because there aren't many clear primers out there of this quality and price.

Pro's
Super Affordable
Makes skins smoother
Cute packaging that prevents wastage 
A little goes a long way, 2 dots of this is good enough to cover my whole face.

Cons
Hard to find 
Makes skin shinier when used with liquid makeup

Now onto our next star, the Dirty Works 8in1 Miracle Cream. Needless to say I was so chaffed when I found this baby on special at Clicks for R69.95. Felt like I won the beauty lottery, I know I'm over dramatic but still when you read all the rave reviews on this cream it makes you want to go out and grab one. 

I really like this cream, use it day and night and it does make skin softer and firmer at the same time. Although I didn't notice much difference in my skin tone but hyper pigmentation seems to be the bane of my existence, yes a little more drama for you.

It comes in a little glass jar and the retro aqua and pink packaging is tre' gorge' (yes those are my own words for amazeballs awesomeness).

Have you tried any of this beauty babies that everyone cant stop raving about, pop me a comment below and let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. So good to see you here. Definately gonna be visiting this page much. We need to go on our make up hunt month end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy using the Maybelline Baby Skin considering it is way more affordable than the Benefit Porefessional. Although I was surprised at how small the tube was compared to how it looked when they advertised for it. xx
    Rivania | The Glam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete