26 June 2018

Nailed It – The BeautyRoom at Salon Caprice

A month or so ago I was fortunate enough to be selected as one of the Durban Bloggers who’d be treated to a set of nails courtesy of the BeautyRoom at Salon Caprice.

Shortly after the selection, I was contacted by the owner Candice to book my appointment. I remember thinking, WOW love the speedy service, she was also very accommodating when I wanted to change my appointment date at very short notice.

So last Wednesday, I arrived there and was greeted by the jovial Kami and even though I told her she had free reign, she still asked a questions to gauge what I would be comfortable with.

This for me is a very important step when getting a manicure, especially because everyone does have a certain style that they gravitate towards.

She was spot on in helping me with my colour selection but ultimately let me decide.

There's a growing trend among many women who have their nails done regularly, they're skipping the tips and going for a gel overlay on their natural nail.
Now having always had tips on my nails whenever I have them done I found the idea of a gel overlay quite intriguing. So on my visit to the BeautyRoom at Salon Caprice this was the set that I opted for.

Kami was very friendly and proceeded to style my nails using a bright purple and lilac combo which was exactly the funky colours I was in the mood for to warm me up in the cold winter months.




Talking about warming me up, I had a yummy cup of hot coffee while she worked her magic.
Just over an hour later, my nails were done and I was pleased with end result. I wanted to have some fun with my nails and looking at the end result, I think the brief has been met.
I love the fact that she painted on each design and it was customized just for me.



I especially like the champagne glitter accent colour, it complements my skin tone and the other colours really well.


Be sure to check out the other nail designs from salon caprice on their IG here.

You can find them at 23 Swapo Road in Durban North, contact them on 031 564 6232 to book your appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment