26 February 2019

Quick Review - TRESemme 24 Hour Body Volumising Range

I love big hair, the bigger the better but I also hate piling on products like mousse and hair spray everyday. A good 6 months ago, I bought the TRESemme 24 Hour Body Volumising shampoo and conditioner to help me get the big hair I love without all the product pile up. I have been testing it out since, here’s my thoughts on it:
This shampoo and conditioner delivers what it promises. My hair was bouncier and more voluminous after just one wash. The shampoo works as a clarifying shampoo and the conditioner left my hair super soft without being greasy. They retail for  R79.99 each for 900mls which is excellent value for money.

Source
              
The whole family enjoyed this shampoo, so much so which led me to replacing it sooner than anticipated.

This time I tried the Expert Selection Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo which works on a reverse wash system, basically you condition your hair first before shampooing but for me the 24 Hour Body Volumising shampoo worked out better as it left my hair feeling squeaky clean
Clicks is having a fantastic promo now where you can buy 2 of the selected TRESemme products for R112.00 until 05 March 2019.


Source
Have you tried any of the TRESemme shampoos? let me know below if you have any favourites:

No comments:

Post a Comment